Thứ Năm, tháng 3 31, 2016

HPBD UN


Hi boy,
For the whole week, there is nothing else more important to me than your birthday this Thursday.
Happy birthday. I love you, boy, like I always do.
These days, even just a simple look or a touch to you gives me enough energy to going through many sleepless nights in a row.
I am getting old while you still grow up with lots of confusion from all others. Don’t worry and be a brave man that you want to be. Believe me, life is not a simple straight line ever. It actually throws curves to all with joyful tears sometimes, and with hurting smiles at other times. Don’t worry much.  anywhere, I will follow you and together we will live and learn in our special bonding way.
At the end, both of us will be fine and surely remember those breath-taking moments that we felt apart the same as if not more than the precious times being together.
Think of you always,

Because all of me
Loves all of you
I'll give my all to you
You're my end and my beginning
Even when I lose I'm winning
Because I give you all of me…

3S Radio message





Không có nhận xét nào:

Đăng nhận xét